GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Thursday, April 15, 2010

About the ‘Trainers’ by Jimmy Choo

OKAY! I purposely have not said anything regarding the new TRAINERS by Jimmy Choo. I love Jimmy Choo with all my heart and money! Until now, Why? You ask.. here’s why. I don't fancy them, and the price is ridiculously over priced! I mean come on, Sneakers + Jimmy Choo? Its a NO in my book. They are big/bulky, the design and structure are not feminine and the colour choices are whack! I think with a bit more planning and more creativity, I think they would have come up with a better design. “ you should have called me for some advice” I mean when you think of Jimmy Choo you don't think about playing Basket Ball!

Ladies, of course, its still your choice. I have attached some photos of the line. Click the link to make a purchase Trainers

main  104miamieua_large_1_taupe 104tokyospt_large_1_black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts