GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Monday, April 12, 2010

I Had A Dream… Teen Vogue May 2010

OK! Yes, its absolutely true, Alexander Wang and I had the SAME dream… of OPEN TOE SOCKS---HELLO, I cannot believe this! I had dreamed of a black dress, but more of a short sixty style dress with silver hoops around the neck..he has silver/gold spikes… and these high rocking shoes with open toe socks… I am telling you THESE ARE IN!!!! Spring and Summer, fetch you a pair or 2 …I will!!!

Karlie Kloss does an amazing job in rocking these fabulous designs of Diesel, Alexander Wang, Gucci and MORE! and oh, Prom is upon us, my young ladies rock something hot and very very edgy! Be inspired below!

karlieforteenvogue6

karlieforteenvogue5

 

Photography: Patrick Demarchelier

Fashion Gone Rogue » Karlie Kloss by Patrick Demarchelier | Teen Vogue May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts