GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shakira On Cosmopolitan (July 2010)






The singer who’s song Waka Waka is the official song of World Cup 2010, talks about her longtime boyfriend, pregnancy and much more.

Shakira covers the July 2010 issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine.

When Shakira was asked about marriage, she said " There’s something very claustrophobic about the idea of marriage for me. I feel that men can get comfortable. I like Antonio to think of me like his eternal girlfriend.”

When asked about pregnancy, she stated "I owe myself another world tour, and it’d be impractical belly dance eight months’ pregnant.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts