GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halley Berry Bears It All ! ( Vogue September 2010)







The James Bond girl in the " Die Another Day" bears it all in the Vogue September 2010 issue. Halley Berry who kept her mouth shut for over three years, decided to give the interview for Vogue because it was a great honor and because she just had to share about her personal life to stop all those rumors.

She said:

"What that means for a woman of color and what that means in the fashion world, what that means to pop culture, there was no way I could say, ‘No I’m not going to be on the biggest issue of the year.’”

Photographed for Vogue September 2010 edition in a few pretty velvet dresses Halle Berry looks beautiful. Her new cropped bob definitely flatters her elegant and sexy face.



Talking about her break up with model partner Gabriel Aubry Halle Berry said it was very amicable:

She added:

We have always been friends, we’re still friends, we love each other very much, and we both share the love of our lives. And we are both 100 percent committed to being the best parents we can be. And while it was not a love connection for us, he was absolutely the right person to have this child with because she is going to have an amazing father. And that was really important to me. We’ll make sure we always do what is right for her and put her first. And she will see as she grows that we have a lot of love for each other.”


Halley Berry talks about her personality not known to everybody. She said: "Every story about me is so heavy and dramatic. That’s not how I do life. But that’s the impression people have, and that’s what keeps getting reiterated. As if I’m still stuck in all the muck of the past. And I am so not.”


Halley Berry being as a mom considers her daughter as the biggest value in life. And she is ready to do everything to make the little girl happy. She stated: "Best thing that ever happened to me. I’ll tell you a story: I took her shopping, and I had that moment that every parent has. You look away for a second and they’re gone, and your body just gets all hot. And so I had a little breakdown. Shut the doors! I’ve lost my daughter! I look around and, sure enough, 30 seconds later, she pokes her head out: ‘Hi, Mommy.’ But it made me think: What if she really did get lost? Would she be able to say who she is? So that night, I said, ‘What’s your mommy’s name?’ And she looked at me like, You idiot. Why are you asking me what your name is? I asked her again: ‘Nahla? What is Mommy’s name?‘ She thought about it for a second, and finally she said, ‘Halle Blueberries!’ Blueberries are her favorite fruit.” Berry laughs, still tickled. “I’m just glad she didn’t say ‘Halle Blackberry.’”

On the “Oscar curse”: “Everybody talks about the Oscar curse. People win Oscars, and then it seems like they fall off the planet. And that’s partly because a huge expectation walks in the room and sits right down on top of your head. The moment I won the Oscar, I felt the teardown the very next day. I thought, If I’m going down, I’m going down taking chances and daring to risk. Hence…Catwoman.”

On her appreciation of the female body: “I love the naked female form…. I just feel like that’s the most empowered position you can be in… That comes with age. I’ve been slowly getting there. If the world wouldn’t persecute me, I’d take nude pictures every day of the week.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts