GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HOT SHOES For SS2011/LFW--- MUST HAVE--- Alain Quilici

Ok! so I came across Miggy’s Blog, who I really love her style and work. She attended Georgian born, London based fashion designer, David Koma SS11 show.. great pieces, but my poor eyes could not leave the floor. Why? the amazing shoes on the models feet… all of you know, I’m a die-hard fan of SHOES… especially hot ones. So when my eyes fell upon these beauty, I was literally stuck in my seated position of shock, for about 5 minutes.. ok--- EXAGERRATING here, but you get what I’m saying. Just feast your eyes below—> these are designed by Alain Quilici ( http://www.alainquilici.com/  new site coming soon)

dkoma2AlainQuiliciShoesSS2011 dkoma

 

Hot off the iron- www.vedicimage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts