GOSH! ABOUT: BLOG!

Welcome To Our World Of Fashion.Art.Image LifeStyle : http://vedic-image.blogspot.com/
and Http://GoshAbout.wordpress.com



Vedic Image Group is right here for all your fashion and styling needs @857-600-1209



HIRE Our GLAM SQUAD TODAY!:
www.VedicImage.com for more information on how to book our Exclusive Team!



Monday, April 11, 2011

GLAM GIRLS OF MUSIC—PART 1

I’m loving this hot issue of ELLE. A set of the hottest, legendary female recording artists are honoured and they reveal about writing great music, discuss their lifestyles and, of course FASHION!

So this week at GOSH!About: we will be bringing you some of the interview from these awesome women. So lets kick it off with GWEN STEFANI. Her look is amazing, young, fresh,…and she’s 40+(we won’t put it all out there) and she talks about being vain. Check out her interview piece below and the amazing photos, shot by photographer: Dusan Rejlin.

Gwen-1ELLE_interview_photogDusanReljin

 

Gwen Stefani
On writing hits: “I do! Why wouldn’t you want that many people listening to the songs that you wrote? There’s no way to go back after you have had it. So the intentions of even the solo records were always about trying to write those guilty-pleasure albums that just get in your head and you can’t get out. I’m not cool, I’m not into the B-sides. Prince, who is one of my idols, gave me some advice when I worked with him: “Have you ever just tried writing a hit? Like, don’t just try writing a song, try and write a hit song.” I remember him saying that and me thinking, Yeah, you’re right. Why would you write anything else?”


On her marriage to Gavin Rossdale:  “The first time we ever kissed was right around Valentine’s Day—we were in New Orleans on tour. So, yeah, I always think about that because it’s unbelievable that we’ve been able to stay together. I feel so proud of us—it’s one of my biggest achievements.”

 

Gwen Stefani
On performing while pregnant: “It was horrible. Certain songs would make me want to puke. You feel pretty gross when you are first pregnant. You don’t feel cute, you feel disgusting. You’re getting fat. It was hard. I mean, I’m very vain. That would be my middle name. Of course I am, you know what I mean? I love the visual."


On whether Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Katy Perry have taken a page out of her playbook when it comes to style: “Really? I don’t see myself in those girls. I usually put pants on. I see these girls as more going for the sex-symbol thing. I was more, in the band, like a tomboy. Of course, I think every girl is sexy, so there’s going to be a little of that. But I see a lot of younger artists going more toward the sexy thing.”


 

Gwen-2_photogDusanReljin_ELLE

 

 

 

On pop music: "When we were growing up, some of the hits were legendary ones that you hear your whole life. But certain songs, I don’t know if you’ll ever hear them again. Because that’s what that music is, like a guilty pleasure, it’s right at the moment. It’s like fashion—it’s now, then it’s gone."

~~~~~~~

 

Reference: ELLE.com, photographer:Dusan Rejlin

FIND and FOLLOW US: TWITTER

LIKE OUR PAGE: FACEBOOK

 

Coming up next time, Jennifer Hudson

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Windows Live Tags: image, consultants, vedic image group, najaam lee, women in music, entertainment, music, celebrities,GLAM,GIRLS,MUSIC,PART,ELLE,FASHION,GOSH,About,GWEN,STEFANI,talks,Check,piece,Dusan,Rejlin,records,Prince,advice,song,Yeah,marriage,Gavin,Rossdale,Valentine,Orleans,Certain,visual,Lady,Gaga,Rihanna,Perry,pants,symbol,band,girl,life,moment,Reference,FIND,TWITTER,PAGE,FACEBOOK,Jennifer,Hudson,artists,lifestyles,photos,intentions,albums,idols,achievements,photographer,songs,sexy

WordPress Tags: image, consultants, vedic image group, najaam lee, women in music, entertainment, music, celebrities,GLAM,GIRLS,MUSIC,PART,ELLE,FASHION,GOSH,About,GWEN,STEFANI,talks,Check,piece,Dusan,Rejlin,records,Prince,advice,song,Yeah,marriage,Gavin,Rossdale,Valentine,Orleans,Certain,visual,Lady,Gaga,Rihanna,Perry,pants,symbol,band,girl,life,moment,Reference,FIND,TWITTER,PAGE,FACEBOOK,Jennifer,Hudson,artists,lifestyles,photos,intentions,albums,idols,achievements,photographer,songs,sexy

Blogger Labels: image, consultants, vedic image group, najaam lee, women in music, entertainment, music, celebrities,GLAM,GIRLS,MUSIC,PART,ELLE,FASHION,GOSH,About,GWEN,STEFANI,talks,Check,piece,Dusan,Rejlin,records,Prince,advice,song,Yeah,marriage,Gavin,Rossdale,Valentine,Orleans,Certain,visual,Lady,Gaga,Rihanna,Perry,pants,symbol,band,girl,life,moment,Reference,FIND,TWITTER,PAGE,FACEBOOK,Jennifer,Hudson,artists,lifestyles,photos,intentions,albums,idols,achievements,photographer,songs,sexy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular GOSH! Posts